Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- High education / university graduate, ideally in Project Management or Economics field.
- Strong and deep understanding of Treasury and Banking processes, systems and tools;
- Has worked in an international environment, in different cultures and geographies;
- Good understanding of Finance and non-Finance business process, dependencies and interfaces;
- Significant background in people, project and resource management;
- Ability to overcome challenges in a remote, dispersed and multi-cultural organization to ensure positive interactions;
- Active listening, critical thinking, judgement and making decisions;
- Systems analytics, complex problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Considering Treasury expertise:
- Applying the Michelin principles of financial risk management and treasury processes, he/she is responsible for re-engineering and implementing processes and activities in the company, with the aim to manage the liquidity risk, currency risk, interest rate risk, counterparty, operational and legal risks of the company.
- Responsible to propose and ensure that treasury processes are set up for:
- Financing (requirement of loan / credit line / current account if applicable)
- Liquidity structure optimization (organize bank flows and account structure set up)
- Foreign currency hedging (determine exposure and hedging methodology)
- Secure cash management (payments and receipts)
- Cashflow forecasting ability (5 days, 1month, 3months)
- Choice of banking partners
- Responsible to also propose the extent of deployment of Quantum, Treasury Management System and payment systems (such as TRAX) to manage the above treasury processes.
- Responsible to ensure partnership with CFM project manager to manage other Treasury projects to support business needs and requirements in the Zone Europe. These include implementation of new collection methods, instant payments, reduction of collection banks, etc.
- Has designated role as the Quantum key user for the zone ( Euromaster Group/Distribution).
Considering Project management
- As the project manager partnering with CFM to manage specific treasury projects of Michelin Group
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project;
- Identifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life;
- Design, implement, and drive evolution together with operational management meaningful productivity metrics, service level agreements, and other critical KPIs for Shared Service Teams within EBS;
- Develop advanced dashboards to communicate performance results and trends to management and key stakeholders. Partner with leaders to help them understand and leverage insights gained from metrics in order to take needed actions. Produce ad-hoc reporting as needed;
- Manage and define system and user acceptance testing. Adhere to processes and definitions to provide consistent departmental reporting & best practices;
- Anticipate and escalate data needs and required system changes. Determine potential impact to data and systems resulting from projects, enhancements, and production support;
- Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live. Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures;
- Ensures sign off of the project deliverables from end customer/retained organization, develops lessons learnt;
- Creates and maintains the project management plan ensuring PM methodology is adhered to, develops work breakdown structures based on the project objectives and scope, and identifies any potential project predecessors;
- Works with the Business Analysts and Service managers in order to define/refine the project scope;
- Negotiates conflicts and resolves issues that arise during this process;
- Resources Coordination, determines staffing requirements and forms project teams, develops budget requests for resources, works with managers in order to effectively align resources across projects;
- Provides work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts;
- Describe technical or other issues that need to be considered and assist in the development of statements of work;
- Identifies the elements of risk in a project, analyzes and prioritizes this risk and assesses its potential project impact, develops and maintains risk plans, processes and systems in order to;
- Conducts project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project expectations;
- Ensures that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively;
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.