Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor / Master in Finance & Accounting or proven working experience in Finance & Accounting AR Processes;
- Advanced level of English (German/French is a plus);
- Experience in working with a complex stakeholders environment;
- 5-7 years of experience in AR & Credit Management;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- Experience with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics system;
- LEAN and automation initiatives track record;
- Cash Application
- Reception and matching of all types incoming payments
- Closing and reporting activities
- Ensure that all AR & Credit management activities comply with Group referential and relevant country’s legislation
- Respect of all SLAs and KPIs defined and actively participates and proposes standard KPIs for the start-to-end process at group level
- Coordinates, writes, checks and updates when necessary, the documentations of AR activities
- During new processes transfer/tool implementation phase, will participate in implementation, testing, data cleaning and any other activities requested by the management
- Ensure business continuity during planned/unplanned absence;
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under the area of responsibility, active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects
- Active participation to trainings, workshops and to their delivery
- Point of contact for any queries concerning AR received by email, phone etc.
- Anticipates patterns and connections, investigates beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications
- Mentoring for senior and experienced
- Deputy for team leader
- Reporting for stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the systems used, data input, output, analysis and interpretation for various requests and projects
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.