Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University studies ( preferably, Economic studies);
- Experience in Finance and Accounting min 5 years (General Ledger/Business Support Controlling) – min 3 years GL activities;
- Fluency in English and German;
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive and with initiative.
- Manage journal entries and ensure proper general ledger coding in support of monthly closings;
- Manage: Fixed Assets, inventory recording adjustments and Inter Company Transactions;
- Deep understanding of the bookings and performance of accounting analysis for accounts;
- Prepare the data for tax returns, fiscal obligations and Statutory Reporting;
- Timely reporting data for uploading and validation in SURF or other Group tools;
- Assist Controller, Chief Accountant and CFO in accounting queries and issues;
- Meet the required service levels for General Ledger processes / issues / requests;
- Write, check and update accessible documentation for the processes;
- During new processes transfer/tool implementation phase will participate in implementation, testing, cleaning and any other activities required by the management for any tool implementation;
- Ensure continuity of activities during planned absence;
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under the area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
- Active participation at training and workshops;
- Point of contact for any queries concerning General Ledger received by email, phone etc;
- Perform internal controls.
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.