Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Language skills: German C2, English – B2/C1.
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Customer Orientation
- Team player
- Solution oriented
- Professionalism / Friendly to internal and external customers
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization
- Customer focus
- Communication skills, flexibility to a very dynamic work environment
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities
- They must be structured and organized
- Self-driven attitude
This role deals with the incoming service requests for Breakdown in a timely and professional manner. Incoming requests are to be processed within a defined SLA and in the shortest time possible. During this time, the necessary breakdown request must be channeled to a service center with an available mobile unit according to customer instructions.
- Acts as a point of contact for Customer Operations requests (by email or phone)
- Utilizes and supports the expansion of our knowledge management through documentation and quality assurance of new approaches to solutions that have not yet been documented
- Identifies recurring issues and takes a proactive approach to improve process
- Continuous optimization of the rules and regulations to reduce the manual workload
- Generates reports for internal use and general administrative back-office tasks
- Ensures a timely, high-quality response to the breakdown request by respecting all procedures and SLAs defined and agreed upon with Client organizations
- Processes Breakdown requests in a timely manner:
- Answers customer phone calls and collects the necessary information to properly dispatch the request to Service Centers
- Locates the Service Center that can perform the services as per customer needs
- Makes the necessary follow-ups with the Service Centers and identifies availability of mobile units within a distance range of the breakdown location for a timely intervention
- Verifies tyre and rim stock in case of replacement
- Supports processing of customer invoices
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.