1. WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a text file, a code or a software element that saves information relating the browsing history and pattern of your terminal on the Internet. It is under the control of your internet browser, and sometimes carries a unique and random number. You can read it, destroy it, or modify it.
Euromaster is always looking for new ways to improve its position and website(s) and provide internet users with better service and experience. Euromaster therefore uses the different types of cookies indicated below, some of which may require the user’s prior consent (advertising-related cookies) before the cookie is installed on the user’s device.
3. HOW DOES EUROMASTER INFORM YOU ABOUT THE COOKIES THAT IT USES
When you access for the first time the website, the legal notice of the website will refer you to a page that will give you all information on the cookies that are installed and used by this website. In any case, you have the control of these cookies. Therefore, you have the possibility to refuse or destroy them.
4. HOW TO REFUSE AND/OR UNINSTALL THESE COOKIES ?
a. ON COMPUTER
You can uninstall these cookies in two ways.
On the one hand, you can consult the cookies already installed on your terminal through the use of your browser and delete them one by one by type of cookies as indicated in the banner or all at once.
• Apple Safari Browser: “Confidentiality” section in the “Preferences” menu, provided section for “Cookies and other data of the websites”.
• Google Chrome Browser: “Confidentiality” section in the “Parameters” menu, “Content Parameters” subsection, provided section for “Cookies and website data”.
• Internet Explorer Browser: “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”, then “General”, then “Browser history”, then “Parameters”, then open the “Parameters of temporary internet files and history” window and “Display files”.
• Mozilla Firefox Browser: “Tools” menu, “Options” section, “Confidentiality” subsection, “Delete specific cookies” functionality.
On the other hand, you can manually delete cookies by following the next steps:
• Access the computer folder, select C: \ from Window folder and Open file
• “Temporary Internet Files” and select all files (CTRL + A), choose the “Delete” option
Furthermore, you can program your Internet browser to block or to receive a warning for all installations of cookies on your terminal. The steps to follow differ for each type of browser, but you can find instructions in the “Help” section of the latter. The programing of your browser can be done independently on each of the terminals that you use in order to access Euromaster’s websites.
b. ON A SMARTPHONE OR TABLET
You can uninstall these cookies according to the following methods:
• Android Browser: Open your “Home” screen, Tap your Web browser icon, Tap the “Menu” button, Tap the “Settings”, Your device will either take you to a menu of available settings OR it will have one of the following three options. Tap on the option you have: Privacy & Security, Privacy, Security option Tap on “Clear Cache” ,Tap “OK” to confirm, Tap “Clear all cookie data” Tap “OK” to confirm, go back to your “Home” screen. Restart your device by turning it off and then on again.
• Google Chrome Browser: On your browser toolbar, click “the Chrome menu” Click “More tools” and “Clear browsing data”. In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files.” Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose “beginning of time” to delete everything. Click “Clear browsing data”.
• Apple iOS 8: Click the “Home” button, Tap the “Settings” button, scroll down to “Safari”, Tap on “Clear History and Website Data”. You will receive a warning message. Tap on “Clear History and Data” to confirm, click the “Home” button to go back to your “Home” Screen, restart your device by turning it off and then on again.
The uninstalling or the blocking of cookies used on the Euromaster websites could affect, or even prevent you from using these websites.
5. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED BY EUROMASTER ?
Cookies can be temporary, and only last for the duration of your browsing session on the website, or can be permanent, i.e. a longer lifespan according to the span that is attributed and the parameters of your internet browser. Numerous types of different cookies exist, of which we can set in four groups defined hereafter.
• STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are indispensable due to the fact that the functionality of the website is conditioned on their existence. Their deactivation will cause important difficulties for using the website, or even the impossibility to use the services that it proposes. The strictly necessary cookies do not conserve information once you leave the website. They permit, for example, to identify the terminals to dispatch the communication, to assign numbers to the data packets in order to dispatch them in the requested order, and to detect transmission errors or data loss.
• FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Functional cookies are used exclusively for providing an electronic communication service at the request of the internet user. If these cookies are uninstalled, providing this service will be impossible.
The information is kept beyond your browsing session on the internet website, and can be transmitted to partners, uniquely for means of supplying provisions necessary to the services. These can be, for example, cookies that save the preferences of the user such as language preference of the user, cookies that save a “user session”, or cookies that provide a “virtual shopping basket”.
• GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT COOKIES
The audience measurement cookies help to recognize visitors of the website across their different visits. These cookies only stock an internet user’s ID (specific to each cookie) and is in no case used to collect nominative information belonging to the visitors. These cookies save the pages visited by the user, the duration of each visit, and the error messages encountered; all of which can help to enables a performance increase of the Euromaster internet websites.
The analytics cookies can be installed and managed by partners; however, Euromaster limits their use to the ends of the analytical statistics demanded.
• COOKIES USED FOR TARGETED ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL NETWORK TRACKING COOKIES GENERATED BY SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING BUTTONS
Cookie tracking enables third parties to provide services, mainly advertising, and to improve the effectiveness of such services. These cookies may remember the web pages and websites that you visit, and may collect personal data, mainly the IP address of the user’s device. The information collected may be shared with third parties.
Examples include cookies that enable advertising agencies to serve ads based on your interests as determined by how you browse Euromaster’s websites, or that limit their repetition. These cookies require your permission. In that case, a highly visible banner will appear on the first page of the website to request your consent to install these cookies.
Euromaster and third-party providers, including Google, use both first-party cookies and third-party cookies to collect information and to optimize and serve ads based on visits to the website. Euromaster and these providers also use these two types of cookies to determine the ratio of number of website visits to ad impressions, other uses of advertising services and the interactions with these ad impressions and these advertising services. Lastly, Euromaster and these providers use these two types of cookies to remember your interests and demographic data so as to serve you targeted ads.
Euromaster uses so-called social plugins (hereinafter referred to as buttons) which link to social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. When you visit our website, these buttons are disabled by default, which means they do not send any information to the social networks in question without action on your part. Before you can use these buttons, you have to click to enable them. The buttons remain enabled until you disable them again or you delete your cookies. Once they have been enabled, the system connects directly to the server of the social network selected. The content of the button is then transferred directly from the social networks to your web browser, which incorporates them into the website you are visiting.
As soon as you have enabled a button, the social network in question can collect data, irrespective of whether or not you use the button. If you are logged on to a social network, it can link your visit to this website to your user account. Visits to other Euromaster websites will only be linked if you have also enabled the corresponding button on these websites.
If you are a member of a social network and you do not want it to link the data collected from your visit to our website to the information provided when you joined the network, you must log out of the social network in question before enabling the buttons.
Please note that we have no influence over the scope of data collected by the social networks through your buttons. Please refer to the data protection statement published by the social networks in question for more information about the scope and purpose of the data collection and how they process and use such data, as well as the rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
Our website uses the following social network buttons, among others:
• facebook.com website, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). A list and overview of Facebook’s social plugins can be found at: „http://www.developers.facebook.com/plugins.” For more information about Facebook’s personal data protection policy, please visit http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can also block Facebook’s social plugins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the “Facebook Blocker.”
• linkedin.com website is operated by LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Dublin 2 Ireland. A list and an overview of LinkedIn’s social plugins can be found at: https://developer.linkedin.com/. For more information about LinkedIn’s personal data protection policy, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
• Instagram website which is operated by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. For more information about Facebook’s personal data protection policy, please visit https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
• Site-ul Instagram este operat de Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. Pentru a obține mai multe informații despre politica Instagram privind protecția datelor cu caracter personal, accesați pagina https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
|pll_language||www.euromaster.ro||Stores the user’s cookie language state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||www.euromaster.ro||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Cookie-uri de măsurare a audienței
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||www.euromaster.ro||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|Masurarea vizitelor||1 year|
|_fbp||Google Tag Manager||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_gcl_au||Google Tag Manager||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|pagead/landing||Google Inc.||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement – This also allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advertisement.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|RUL||Used by DoubleClick to determine whether website advertisement has been properly displayed – This is done to make their marketing efforts more efficient.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|tr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Session||Pixel Tracker|