Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics ( IT / Computer Science knowledge is a plus) ;
- Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered;
- Direct experience in working with BI Tools in designing dashboards and reports is a plus;
- Ability to synthesize information, to see the big picture, while effectively managing smaller details;
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple complex assignments, working globally and cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders;
- SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Good level of English;
- Experience in similar activities ( 1 year);
- Perform the business analysis of the requirements, document and coordinate the implementation;
- Build, update the company’s business intelligence reports and checks the quality and reliability of data;
- Contribute to the testing and deployment phases of new / update applications / tools releases / processes;
- Develop an understanding of the business processes that drive data entry into the systems, and the knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert for the underlying data being used in reporting;
- Use the solutions implemented by the development team in order to help the business sector by preparing cubes and other complex reporting solutions;
- Communicate with senior people in organizations to find out what they hope to achieve;
- Build relationships and conducts research on key users’ data needs;
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research;
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.