Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Previous experience min. 3 year of experience (in Demand Planning);
- Bachelor/master degree in Business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- Advanced English skills;
- Advanced MS Excel;
- Advanced communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Problem-solving focused on finding solutions;
- Good with numbers;
- The Demand & Supply Planner creates and maintains forecast models for its ERM country perimeter, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and other sources.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Use the analytical, marketing, and sales data of the company to effectively estimate future product demands.
- Work closely with data maintenance and business insights departments in order to receive the needed information: product catalog updates on articles and pricing and logistic reports.
- Use existing procedures to solve daily tasks, resolve specific situations and support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers etc.).
- Responsible to define, update and monitor the main KPI of the department for the countries in its portfolio (OSA – On Shelf Availability).
- Follow-up of the availability shortages and propose different solutions (i.e. replacements in other brands).
- Daily/Regularly contacts the supplier to place the orders for their perimeter.
- Responsible to define stock profiles for the services centers, based on sales historical data and specific business inputs.
- Understand and acts independently for make to order processes being able to update the monthly forecast, make the dispatch per country and plan deliveries together with the 3rdPartyLogistics.
- Maintain a close relationship with transport companies for planning deliveries.
- Maintain a close relationship with each 3PL in order to plan the deliveries or to get any information needed.
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.