- University studies;
- Previous experience 3-5 years in experience in Shared Services Centers;
- Advanced English skills;
- ITIL Certification;
- Financial Acumen: You must have a deep understanding of accounting principles and financial processes to design and implement SAP finance solutions that align with the business requirements of your organization;
- Technical Expertise: You should have a strong understanding of SAP finance modules such as FI, CO, AP, AR, and GL, and be able to configure and customize them to meet specific business needs;
- Analytical Skills:You need to have excellent analytical skills to identify problems, evaluate options, and recommend solutions that meet the organization’s financial objectives;
- Problem-Solving Skills: You should be able to analyze complex problems, break them down into manageable parts, and identify effective solutions that are in line with the organization’s goals;
- Communication Skills: You must be an effective communicator, able to explain complex financial concepts and technical information in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Project Management Skills: You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and deliver high-quality work on time and within budget;
- Teamwork: You should be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly the finance team, to identify areas for improvement in financial processes and develop innovative solutions;
- Adaptability: You should be able to adapt to changes in business requirements, technology, and market trends, and be willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed;
- Customer Focus: You should be customer-focused, able to understand and meet the needs of your organization’s customers while delivering high-quality financial solutions.
- Guarantee the developing SAP business applications;
- Assess new business requirements, document and participate in the implementation of new functionalities;
- Contribute to the testing and deployment phases of new / update applications / tools releases / processes;
- Point of contact and expertise for SAP FI/CO SAP Development issues / requests, acting as a referent;
- Participate in the preparation and updating the documentation of all SAP Functional Specifications;
- Provide Level 3 Functional Support to Group users;
- The implementation, verification, and integration of new technologies, tools, or applications releases;
- Up-to-date and accessible functional specifications documentation for the business processes/interfaces/tools/functionalities; Conducting workshops and training delivery, for the colleagues in the team or business key users.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team..
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Compensation & Benefits: attractive salary & performance bonuses, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price;
- Health: 7 Card, private medical care, medical hotline, other discounts;
- Learning & Development:Unlimited access to learning platform, access to in-class trainings and various events / conferences, coaching programs;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group