Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor Degree in economics, engineering or other relevant field;
- Min 3 years experience on process re-engineering, cost optimization, Lean methodology deployment, RPA, data science, IT tool implementation or digital transformation related projects;
- 2-3 years of business analysis experience – BA certification is a plus, but not required
- Min 1 year of relevant project management experience, leading Transformational projects and/or programs (process re-engineering, cost optimization, Lean deployment, IT systems implementation or automation);
- Relevant industry certifications could be a plus, like Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, RPA, etc.;
- Consulting experience is a plus;
- Advanced level of English;
- Experience in working with a complex stakeholders environment;
- Support the development, implementation and communication of the Finance, Accounting and Controlling, Data Maintenance, Supply Chain, Support Functions, etc. Roadmaps towards internal stakeholders and partners;
- Manage and coordinate high scale transformational projects (Lean and Automation) aiming to enable Lean & Automation EBS business development in alignment with organizational strategy and industry practice;
- Identify/champion business cases to improve/modernize processes with focus on existing technologies and capabilities (Process expertise, Continuous Improvement, Quality Assurance, etc.);
- Evaluate process automation potential and identify use cases based on available advanced technologies (AI, ML, DS, etc.) while evaluating industry IT trends and shared practices;
- Contribute to the definition, design and development of key process transformation areas required to enable successful organizational set-up and implementation (digital transformation, process modernization);
- Be seen as the subject matter expert in digital, providing thought leadership on new technologies and digitalization capabilities, owning the customer journey and business road map;
- Support high impact, business critical transitions;
- Ensure close partnership between EBS and Euromaster countries;
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.