Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min of 2 years’ experience in Master Data. Any experience in supply/procurement it would be an advantage.
- Experience in managing difficult situations, different systems used, nice to have SAP experience
- English language (B2-C1)
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, Power Point): Vlookup, if, countif, trim, text formulas, pivot tables
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- They must be structured and organized;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Focused on finding the solution, not the blame;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team worker;
- Open minded & positive attitude;
- Availability to travel
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments.
- Main activities for Customer, organization and finance stream: Create a customer account; Update a customer account; Massive customers creation; Massive customers updates; Customers inactivation;
- Document the processes and SOP for the al the streams and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.