Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Language skills: English and any other foreign language knowledge is a plus
- Experience within an MDMS 365 ERP Central Component module
- Experience with MDMS 365 IS Retail
- Inbound/outbound MDMS 365 interfaces (idocs and/or webservices).
- ITIL Framework.
- MDMS 365 debugging skills.
- Communication and relational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and curiosity.
- Autonomy and organization.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Analyze new business requirements, document and contribute in the implementation of new functionalities.
- Contribute to the integration testing phases of new / update applications / tools releases / processes.
- He/she works closely with one or several senior/expert functional consultants to increase both technical and soft skills.
- Participate in the preparation and updating the documentation of all MDMS 365 Functional Specifications.
- Provides Level 2 Functional Support
- Analyze business issues and requests logged in the ticketing systems and solves it in accordance with agreed client SLA’s
- Work with the MDMS 365 Technical Consultant to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Take ownership of issue investigation and resolution.
- The implementation, verification and integration of new technologies, tools or applications releases.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide ERP system.
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Offers functional assistance – upon request – to IT support teams. Drafts, if necessary, an analysis needed to resolve escalated incidents or implements the necessary changes.
- Up-to-date and accessible functional specifications documentation for the business processes/interfaces/tools/functionalities.
- Drafts the functional documentation in accordance to existing standards, managing the sections they’re responsible of, in collaboration with other teams.
- Prepares and continuously updates the process-related functional documentation.
- Update the documentation and communicate to the business in case of any changes related to MDMS 365 Functional Changes in applications / processes.
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.