Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexibility & adaptability to specific situations
- Orientation to results & achievements
- MS Office (Excel advanced & Access)
- Good level of English and German ( B2)
- Previous experience in Master Data or similar activities ( 3-4 years)
- Main activities for Customer, organization and finance stream: Create a customer account; Update a customer account; Massive customers creation; Massive customers updates; Customers inactivation;
- Document the processes and SOP for the al the streams and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
- Mentoring for senior and experienced;
- Deputy for team leader: e.g. Activity review with countries;
- Reporting for stakeholders.
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.