Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
- Written and verbal fluency in English and German;
- Experience in AP or similar activities ( 2-3 years)
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Client & process improvement focused person;
- Ensure Vendor Master Data accuracy
- Receive different types of AP Invoices
- Process AP Invoices (3rd party & intercompany)
- Process AP Payments and Taxes
- Perform Period End AP Accounting
- Write check and update documentation for the AP processes
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under their area of responsibility;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects
- Active participation to trainings and workshops
- Point of contact for any queries concerning Accounts Payable received by email, phone etc
- Responsible for follow up on payment transactions to external suppliers and execution of urgent payments with ensured controls.
- Process T&E Reimbursement Payment
- Perform Period-End T&E Accounting
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.