Unfortunately, this position no longer available.
Don’t worry, there are other opportunities waiting for you. Have a look at our open positions or get in touch with our teams. We are always searching for talented people with innovative ideas, aiming to make a difference.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Previous experience in Master Data or similar activities (2-3 years);
- Written and verbal fluency in English;
- Advanced excel skills;
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Analysis of the Pricats (KB Catalogs) received from the suppliers, creation/update articles, inactivation/reactivation, block/unblock, periodically data cleaning, ad-hoc reports, vendors creation/update/inactivation;
- Document the processes and SOP for the ARTICLES stream and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
Joining us in Euromaster Business Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.